Web Design Process
The first building block of De Novo’s design process is right in its name: “de novo” or “anew”. We start every project “anew”. We listen carefully to you, learning who you are and what you need. The goal is to conceive and execute – through design – the most efficient promotional strategy specifically adapted to YOU.
- Discuss who you are and what you want to achieve.
- We will look at the way you work and observe what you do, learning any particularities related to your work.
- We will analyze your target audience, your visitors and your customers.
- We will analyze your competitors’ strategies and trends.
- Together we will review any material you already use, exploring ways to improve it or replace it with options more in line with your goals.
- Together we will develop your goals and the message you want your target audience to see.
Layout Design & Feedback
Based on our discussions, De Novo will design a series of distinct layouts that will express all of the information that we have gathered. The design will include the appropriate typography, imagery, visual elements and color schemes. Together, we will choose the design that mirrors your passion and your needs. Then the chosen design will be perfected through two rounds of revisions with you. The result will be a website or print design that reflect your work in a professional, personalized and expressive manner.
Final Design and Programming
Finally, De Novo will set up your website. We will take care of getting a domain name (if you don’t already have one), programming and uploading your website. In addition, we can take care of updating your website or we can agree on a content management system, enabling you to update your site quickly and easily.
For print designs, we will prepare your final design and even work with your printer (or ours) to make sure that the materials are reproduced precisely according to specifications.